I was reading some articles about marriages that was forwaded to me today. As I was reading through all the articles, the phrase that really caught me was "a family that prays together, stays forever" which I believe is true. Praying together and putting God in the centre of our household is the most important thing that holds a marriage together.
The articles also mentioned about the factors that could lead to a fail marriage, and indeed it's good to know and be alert of all these factors. Sometimes the unexpected could just happen. I'm sure those who have gone through marriage would have a lot to share, but above all, both husband and wife need to stay close to God and always put God at the centre of their relationship.
I'm putting my life, my marriage and my household to the hands of God and I pray that God will continue to guide both my husband and I to the right path and to always touch our heart, and always let us turn back to our very first love. Amen.
Kek Lapis Pandan Cadbury
-
It has been quite a while not showing off my Kek Lapis (Sarawak Layered
Cake)... Today I just baked one... which am preparing for our family away
day th...
6 years ago
2 comments:
Sigi ya meh. One of Papa n Mama Tupai best kept secret. he..he..
Indeed...it's my parents marriage-life principle too...and we're just proud of who we are today :) Praise the Lord.
Post a Comment