Just to look back at what has been happening lately recently (apart from my recap)..
Celebrated my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary last December..
We had a very interesting combined Christmas Eve service at Mega Hotel ballroom...
Go crazy with my siblings on Christmas Day...
On the 1st of January 2011 (1.1.11..nice number!) my whole family were very busy with my cousin's wedding...of course with all the preparation and etc...gosh, so much things to do but indeed we had a great time. The church blessing was held at Life Methodist church, Miri.
I was the pianist! Yes...and it freaks me out!
My sister, my cousin and my mum - the imported choir :)
Father of the bride and the bride
Mr & Mrs Roysten
My brother - one of the boys
A shot with the newly-wed
And the ever adorable niece, Putri Aisya
The evening reception was done at Mega Hotel, Miri. That place brings a lot of memories - well, at least for me. Helping Abel (my cousin) with the preparation for her big day was really an excitement! Sorting out the guest list, preparing booklets, organised the evening program...I was really giving my heart and soul to it. Maybe I should consider doing event management, or perhaps wedding planner as my part time job. I have a call for one of my friend's wedding this year and I'm all excited about it too!
The theme was gold and red
Christabel & Roysten
Adriana...who was my emcee for my wedding and my cute niece, Putri.
It was such a big relieved after the wedding, of course there were some hiccups but I believe many people enjoyed the wedding. I couldn't do much - my rounded belly restrict me to move so much but my aunty have a big group of committee helping with the event.
On the 4th January we celebrated my grandmother's 76th birthday. We organised a dinner with close family members at my parents home.
And today, the 8th January - my whole family had a good exercise at my house doing all the cleaning and moving things in. By God's grace both Frankie and I will be moving in by end of this month. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment