A date to remember. After days of non-stop hard work - cleaning, packing, sorting, etc...I've finally moved in to my new home officially on this day. With a rounded belly and back-pain that's killing me - it didn't stop me at all. I'm all excited.
So, yesterday 11.1.11 - everything has been transported from our rented house in Promin, house cleansing and blessing by Rev. Alfred, it's also our very first day staying there, to house number 11...it should bring a lot of great memories in the years to come. Who knows, the little one might be out on the 11th March...ehehehe.
Next step - sorting things out from the box! Sigh. I'll do this part slowly :)
Kek Lapis Pandan Cadbury
-
It has been quite a while not showing off my Kek Lapis (Sarawak Layered
Cake)... Today I just baked one... which am preparing for our family away
day th...
6 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats on your new home. Anang berumban unpack boxes ;)
Thanks Deb...nya meh, slow2 diatu. Tang enggai nyadi take too much sweet time...before meletup ko orang..heheh
Post a Comment