Time flies really fast, and without me realising it's already December. December is a month full of celebration - Christmas, carolling and weddings, students are on holiday and families would go somewhere on a vacation. As for me, I don't have any special plan this Christmas, a totally slowing down mode this year. My tummy is getting bigger and the little one is getting more active every day.
It's a very special day for me today, I received three good news from three special friend. One of them is getting engaged, another one is getting married and the last one is already pregnant 6 weeks!!! Three occasions is a definite celebration for next year.
Talking about good news, my cousin is getting married very soon too. I'm one of the committee members and holding quite a few tasks. We go by theme colour and I've got no dress to wear! I must go shopping! Hehehe...
I've reached my 6th months of pregnancy and I just can't wait to hold my baby in my arms in the next 3 months....
Kek Lapis Pandan Cadbury
-
It has been quite a while not showing off my Kek Lapis (Sarawak Layered
Cake)... Today I just baked one... which am preparing for our family away
day th...
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment