Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tiring Day!

It has been a very challenging and tiring day for me in the office today. I don't want to elaborate much of what are the things and issues arises today, but I think some of the issues are just nonsense and I felt that I'm wasting my breath trying to explain to users who just fail to understand simple english. (I'm not complaining, it's just very tiring sometimes.)

I'm not saying that my command of english is good but I believe my simple-yet-maybe-some-grammatical-mistakes english is still pretty straight forward to understand. Sigh. I have a rough day...anyway, I'm satisfied that I manage to resolve everything before the close of business today and I have achieved some job satisfaction too. Hooray!

December is just few hours ahead and Christmas is so around the corner! I'm excited for Christmas but unfortunately I just cannot stretch myself like how I used to. I will not be able to enjoy the Christmas Parade, I may not be able to join the carolling every single night and I just cannot sing Christmas Carols properly anymore!! I get out of breath easily nowadays, not enough space for air anymore. Hehee...anyway, that will not stop me from singing and I'm so looking forward for Christmas. I bet my pride and joy - the yet-to-be-born will also enjoy all the Christmas Carols.

My cousin will be doing her wedding reception this coming January 1st. I'm always very excited about weddings and I couldn't wait to see her in the beautiful wedding dress. I was supposed to be the main runner for her wedding but since I'm carrying a child inside me, my aunty decided to delegate the task to someone else. She wouldn't want a lady with a rounded tummy running around all day to just to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Anyway, I was asked to play for the wedding blessing in church !! (GULP!) - Yeah, I've got rusty fingers now...need to polish up my piano skills again.

Hopefully too, my house will be completed by December, then I could hire the cleaners to clean the whole house (I'm just not that fit to climb and do all the scrubbing and cleaning etc) and start moving things in. By God's grace, I will move in on the 11.01.11 to house No. 11. Hehehe...

Another update on my little one...I could feel her every moment in my big tummy now. Sometimes she kicks in the middle of the night which keeps me awake for a while. Sometimes I do feel exhausted due to insufficient hours of sleep - again I am not complaining - I am enjoying every little moment with my little one inside me. Can't wait to hold her in my arms!!

0 comments: