With Christmas season is just around the corner, and people are talking about exchanging Christmas gifts or buying gifts for their love ones, I do have my own wish-list too. However, these are freaking expensive for me to buy or even to ask my husband to buy...but let it just be a wish-to-have list. Hehehe..
Yes, lenses for my DSLR
External flash for my DSLR
iMAC to do my photo and video editing
HD camcorder...to capture the many beautiful moments with my little one soon :)
I guess those gadgets are a bit too much to ask for, yea? But again, priorities are set and I need to set all these aside for the soon-to-be-born baby, to furnish our new house, not forgeting all the other expenses - lawyer fees, stamp duties, sales and purchase agreement, grille, kitchen cabinets, cooking hob, hood and many others..(sigh!)
Whatever it is, I'm already given the best gift this Christmas - a wonderful loving husband, a great and understanding family, yet-to-be-born flesh and blood, a great new place call home, great friends around me and abundant blessing from above.




0 comments:
Post a Comment