Frankie and I never really planned on when we want to have a second baby despite already talking about it. So during the many practices we had, sometimes I had to excuse myself because I wasn't feeling too well. I probably thought it was due to lack of sleep or perhaps over exhausted. Little did I know God actually blessed me with a new life as he blessed the new church. So, that is where the pregnancy journey begins.
Second pregnancy was not as easy as thr first pregnancy, hence people always say every pregnancy is different and i can testify that too. I had quite a bad morning sickness for the whole of nine months, i vomitted, i'm constantly nauseous, i had difficulty eating sometimes, i was lazy, feeling fatigue everyday, had many cravings, etc. All i can say is it's totally the opposite of my first pregnancy. However, despite all that I am always grateful that i have a life inside me. My little family is so excited waiting for the arrival of our new family member and we always pray for the best.
0 comments:
Post a Comment