Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Neglected

I've neglected my blog, I guess there are many other that takes priorities nowadays and one of them is definitely my beloved little family. I've also moved to a new job earlier this year and that makes learning curve steep again - which I enjoy so  much after the mundane day-to-day job.

I'm trying my best to work very hard to achieve the best results, and I am really trying to find the passion in my new role. I can do the job, I can motivate myself to do my best and I know I can do it but sometimes if passion adds up to all that, it will be better. As I'm about to push myself harder after completing all the transitioning process, handing over to my successor and my predecessor, I've got another wonderful news that I would love to share with people. I'm now expecting the arrival of my second child and both my husband and I were so excited. My daughter too can't wait for her "adik" to be out and she's rubbing my tummy everyday. I know she's gonna be a good big sister to her little "adik".

Talking about pregnancy, my morning sickness isn't that bad but it's definitely not as good as the first pregnancy. I am constantly feeling nauseous, but I couldn't vomit things out. I'm feeling all bloated and I kept burping like mad until I have to warn my colleagues who sat near me that a burping machine is at work. I'm very picky with food and I don't really enjoy solid food unless there's liquid (soup, porridge). I'm definitely not complaining but I just can't wait for the arrival of my second child. I know it's a long way to go but I just can't wait to cuddle him/her in my arms.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

have been there.