Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Far far away...my wishlist

I have this fantasy of exploring almost every parts of the world. I love to travel, but I couldn't proceed due to budget constraints. As we take a step ahead in our life, commitments became more and more; and sometimes unexpectedly you just have to sacrifice a lot of things in life.

Once in a while, my husband and I will dream about going to a few places around the world. Let's just see where our dreams have brought us...


  1. Philadelphia, USA - my hubby would love to go back to where he spent at least a few years of his life studying and also where he first started working. It would be nice to reminisce those good old days and I'm sure he has a lot to tell me :)
  2. Amsterdam, Netherlands - why Amsterdam? That's where my husband and I fell in love with each other. We only found out that we were madly in love when we were miles apart, in different time zones. Masa dekat-dekat tidak tau ada cinta di hati...ehehe.
  3. Europe - I'm always dreaming about touring around the romantic cities in the world with my partner and that's definitely Europe. If I had the chance and opportunity to go to Europe, I would probably spend a month moving from one place to another...ehehehe.
  4. Cambodia or India or Tibet or anywhere authentic and exotic - Yes, it's the authenticity that I'm looking for. Experiencing different cultures, looking at the historical places and how the preserve the history...that's really interesting!
  5. Jerusalem, Israel - this place would make the Bible alive...the place where our Lord Jesus was born
  6. Bandung, Indonesia - shopping heaven...what else?
Longg sigh. Well, at least that's for now. Just hope that someday I can fulfill my dreams and I have enough money to cover for all the traveling expenses...as of now, let me just save some $$$ for rainy days. Hehe.

*still dreaming*

0 comments: