Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012

It's the third day since we last bid farewell to the year 2011. It has indeed bring many wonderful memories - both good and bad. I will treasure all the great memories and learn from the bad ones. Well, I make mistakes and I want to improve wherever possible to be a better person.

When we talk about entering the new year, many people will have their new year resolution. For 2011, my main resolution was to safely deliver a healthy baby, to be a good mother and a good wife. I think  I'm doing a great job being a wife (cough!) and of course I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who is 9 months old now.

What's in store for 2012?

  • Continue serving the Lord, back with the choir :)
  • Be a good wife to my husband and a good mother to my daughter
  • Speak less...sometimes less is more, you might not know when you accidentally may hurt others
  • Lose weight! I really need it especially after one whole month of food feasting and not forgetting the baby fat that is still stored around my arms, thighs and tummy...yikes!
  • I will train myself for a 5km run race...yes, just 5km for a start
  • Get a new lens for my DSLR camera
  • Move job and possibly push for a promotion...lalalalala
  • Travel with my friends
  • Pamper myself with facial treatment at least once in two months if possible once a month
  • Change the color of my hair and probably do hair relaxing or perming
  • Hydrate myself more everyday - sometimes I tend to forget to drink water in the office due to the busy schedule
  • Sleep well, eat healthily and exercise more
  • Play netball :)
  • Start swimming..like seriously! It's a good stress reliever and it helps to lose some pounds off
  • Core Reactor...I'll be back!!! :)
Some may ask, another baby in 2012? I guess not...I'm still juggling with one so give me some time to get in tune with motherhood. LOL!

Anyway, it's still not too late to wish all of you a blessed new year 2012, may this new year brings more love, faith and joy to everyone! God bless.

2 comments:

Endu Tupai Engkrabak said...

mayoh mai resolutions. hehehe..I'm trying to lose weight too beberapa taun yang lepas, huhuhu..but its so difficult.

Jo said...

Ete, mesti ka bisi strong determination enti ka lose weight nya..to start is difficult, dah bisi momentum nya then u'll find it easier :). Good luck!