Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It has been quite a busy month for me...especially when the Shell games started. I'm very much involved in most of the games and even if I'm not playing I'll be there to give full support to my fellow team members. It ended with a picnic style family day, and I bet the highlight for the night was the We Got Talent show. Here are some pics from the games and family day.

This are the players and supporters for the netball team :)
Before the game begins...GO BLUE GO!
Speed Chess supporters and players
And the highlight was the We Got Talent
There were few other events but I don't have the pictures. I enjoyed the past few weeks of all the trainings and practices, making new friends and fill up my time and of course it's part of working out too. Now we're planning to have a weekly event at KRP, maybe just a netball game as part of the healthy lifestyle. I'm looking forward to it!

On top of the social activities, I am indeed very blessed to be part of the praise and worship team for the GBRKJIM-14. I miss my ministry and God gave me this opportunity to serve Him. Again, with this opportunity I am blessed to be friends new brothers and sisters. One of the best experiences was to record the song composed by Pastor Albert, and having a few music expertise to improvise the arrangement. It's aired on cats.fm too! :)
The talented musicians at the RTM Miri auditorium

Tomorrow is the grand Perarakan Masuk GBRKJIM-14. I'm having butterflies in my tummy but I surrender it all into God's hand. I'll be there for the glory of God, and I will tag my daughter along too. I'm sure she will enjoy the flag dance, tambourine dance, hand dance during the grand opening of the event.

Last Friday, the first time Rowena and myself went out of Miri. We flew to Kuching for Daphne's wedding but at the same time to visit my sister, Melissa. I was praying very hard that Rowena will be fine all throughout the flight and the low air pressure will do no harm to her. Indeed, God is a merciful God...she's such a good girl in flight, laughing and gigling teasing people around.

Rowena loves the plane :)

My dear friend Audrey picked us up from Kuching Airport while waiting for my sister to finish her group discussion. We had dinner together that night. My sister wanted me to try a delicisioco cupcake from Apetite and we bought three different flavours - red velvet, banana chocolate and oreo cream.

My parents came the next day and when daddy is in Kuching he will not missed going to the Green Hill Corner shop. Many people said that shop serves a very delicious beef noodle but I guess it brings more memories to my dad. Oh well, he used to stay and work in Kuching...yeah, I'm born in Kuching too. Hehe.
Rowena and Mum at Green Hill Corner

Bonding session for Melissa and Rowena

On the 20.11.2011 (nice date huh?), Daphne and Cassius had their marriage blessing at St. Basil, Batu Kawa and thereafter a reception dinner at Harbour View Hotel.
Audrey, Daphne & Me + Rowena

From left - the Helens, Mom, Daph, Cass and aunty Irene

It's a simple yet beautiful wedding, and it's going to be a very memorable day for Daphne and Cassius. I pray that God will always guide both of you as you spend your life together as husband and wife :).

I guess that's a pretty lengthy post today huh? Oh well, trying to squeeze all the things happening around me in one post. Till then, God bless :)

1 comments:

Endu Tupai Engkrabak said...

See you tommorow at Gempuru besai.