Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

It's a wet Friday :)

It has been pretty humid and stuffy in Miri, and thank God that He gave us rain today. God's mercy are new every morning and I'm so thankful that God has indeed blessed me with all the wonderful things in life and He let things happen with a wonderful reason.

I'm blessed that I have such a great family, always filled with laughter. I'm blessed that I have parents who constantly remind me of the purpose in life and to always put on the armour of God. Sometimes, I do feel that I need a stronger armour in His own house because that is where the evil ones will try to split and break the Christian community.

I'm blessed to have wonderful siblings and though our age gap is very far apart, we are very close to each other. I'm blessed to have a loving and understanding husband and most of all, I'm blessed to have a beautiful angel in my arms every single day.

It's a Friday and it's God's blessing that we are still breathing and enjoying the rain today. Hope everyone will have a great and spirit filled weekend! :)

0 comments: