Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Food

I love food, and with the life changing being a wife and a mother, I've developed this interest in cooking too. I was never a good cook, in fact, you will hardly see me cooking in the kitchen. I would help to slice up the onions and garlic, clean the dishes but not cooking.

When my sister was still in Miri, we celebrated her 21st birthday at my place and invited cousins, aunties and uncles. Both of us decided to let everyone rest and we will cook all the dishes. It was a very simple celebration though, but it's very meaningful because of the fellowship we had with each other.

Here's a snap of the food we had that evening...so much fun cooking! And with the leftovers (raw ones), I've made my own recipe for dinners - inspired by Rachael Ray :) Till then! *now thinking of what would be great for dinner tonight...ehehe*

0 comments: