Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where are you?

Where have you been? Why is it silence that was given to me? Was it hard to pick up the phone and send a text message just to ask me how am i? Why do I have to start it all the time? I think I've played my part asking you how have you been, but sometimes it's nice to hear from you first.

We used to be close, very close indeed. But why it's turning this way? What wrongs have I done? Haven't I've done enough to be a good friend? Do you know I actually miss you. I miss spending time with you.

It doesn't mean that when I'm married and found the bestest friend to spend the rest of my life with, I just don't need you anymore. I could feel it's getting cold. I miss you. Yes, you..you...you...and you.

Those who used to be very close at heart are now at distant. I never expected that when I needed someone the most, someone who is least expected would lend her shoulder. Sigh.

Where is the brotherly love?

0 comments: