I used to be a fan of American Idol, but somehow I stopped being a fan 3-4 years back. I only watched the show if it's on tv, else I couldn't be bothered. However, I've been watching American Idol season 10 from the audition until the top 24 now. I miss Simon Cowell in the show, but I love Jennifer Lopez as one of the judges. She's so beautiful! I like her style...eheheh.
Anyway, the top 12 guys performed in last night show and I hope to have my five favourites to be on the top 13. All the best to James Durbin, Scotty McCreery, Paul McDonald, Jacob Lusk and Casey Abrams. I really want to see you guys in the top 13 tomorrow.
This evening we'll be watching the top 12 ladies performing. I'll definitely be in front of the tv and I'll make my decision whom I'd like to have in the top 13 (as if I'm one of the judges! haha). However, this time around the ladies didn't really shine as the guys - at least as of now. Hope to see some sparks in the ladies...
One of the adorable top 40, Jacee Badeaux didn't made it through but I hope to see him again next season. Jacee's selamberness makes him adorable and he's only 15. Being 15, he takes the rejection better than quite a number of people. Very cool and selamber indeed. (Not forgetting how cruel Clint Jun Gamboa rejected him from their group during the hollywood week..pfft! but he's still very cool about it)
What else...GLEE!
I love the Britney Spears episode the best. Love it love it! My sister has the advanced episodes of Glee but too bad she's back in Kuching. So, I'm outdated again. I'll just have to wait for the tv show then. Sigh. I wish Astro 711 is on HD. Hehehe...
I guess that's all for now. I'll mumble and grumble again if I've got something to share. Hahha...till then!
Kek Lapis Pandan Cadbury
-
It has been quite a while not showing off my Kek Lapis (Sarawak Layered
Cake)... Today I just baked one... which am preparing for our family away
day th...
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment