Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wish List

It's February 2011 and many of us would have some wish list for this year. Sometimes it's good to have a wish list and by the end of the year we'll have a checklist of what we have achieved. Whether we successfully accomplished our personal mission for the year or almost there or not even close, I'm sure we have achieved something that can make us proud of the year.

Anyway, my wishlist change a little for this year. Not that I keep track of all my wish list for the past years but somehow or rather I know what I want to do for the year. For this year :-

1. Be a good mother, a good wife, a good friend :)
2. Stay close to God...in fact, be closer
3. Get back on track - be involved in AYC activities and choir after the break (maternity leave! LOL!)
4. Slowly furnishing my house
5. Get a baby cot very soon!!
6. Lose my baby fat (Dr said I probably have gained 4-5kg after delivery)
7. Stay fit and healty, eat healthily
8. Be more pro-active at work
9. Achieve all the goals in my GPA
10. Get a new lens for my DSLR
11. Get an iMAC? *grin*
12. Visit my dad's hometown, Dalat.
13. Get a sewing machine...*hinting hubby!*

That's very much I can think about now. Sounds achievable, maybe I can compromise on item 10 and 11. It's a nice-to-have rather than a necessity. Heheh...lets just hint the mister more =P

2 comments:

Endu Tupai Engkrabak said...

Ujung taun ila chek baru wish list. he.he.

Jo said...

Auk...ilak meda baru, baka checklist..ehehe