Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good-bye January

Time flies very fast lately. We finally said goodbye to January and stepped into the second month of the year 2011. What should be done in January, has been done - at work, we've finally got the results from our 2010 performance and it's about time to start a new journey and preparing for our goal performance for this year.

I'll be working with new team members joining us, and we've finally discussed and shared what our business plan would be this year. A lot of challenges I must say, especially for myself - who will be away for three months, from end of March and the whole of Q2 and a long list of items to be accomplished before end of Q4.


Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone who is celebrating Chinese New Year a very happy Chinese New Year...Gong Xi Fa Cai!

0 comments: