It's already December and without realizing it, we'll be bidding goodbye to this very year and welcome a new figure in just weeks. It's going to be a norm for most of us where we will reflect on our achievement for the whole year and whether we manage to fulfill our resolution that we have set in the beginning of the year.
Thus far, it has been a challenging year for me but nevertheless I am thanking God that I'm taking all the challenges positively. I learn many new things about life, friendship and relationships and eventually it will help me develop some wisdom.
However, for me...it's really a year where I get to know myself even more. With that, I would like to thank the good friends who were always there during thick and thin, who tells me off when things are just not right with me, who were very forgiving and forget the wrongs I've done yesterday. Sometimes we joke as if no one has a feeling, but everyone knows and understands that by the end of the day, it was just a joke and we don't mean to hurt anyone.
I'm blessed with friends who never failed to see the good in everyone, and often tells each other that despite being hurt sometimes, let the good deeds overshadow the not-so-good ones. Although all of us are from different denominations, different faith and different background...I'm glad we maintain the relationship although most of us are scattered everywhere.
I'm blessed with friends who never failed to see the good in everyone, and often tells each other that despite being hurt sometimes, let the good deeds overshadow the not-so-good ones. Although all of us are from different denominations, different faith and different background...I'm glad we maintain the relationship although most of us are scattered everywhere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment