It's going to be a little bit of demotivating post, a post that shares a lot of frustration happening around me. Nothing frustrating in my personal life but it's rather in the form of my career. I am not the person who would really wanting to strive for my career because I'm a mother, a daughter and a wife. My family is my priority and career would be secondary, but since I have spent 8-10 hours a day in the office might as well i'll just be good at it yea?
Things around the department is just so frustrating. Management is not talking properly and when there's a tension in the management; those at the bottom would feel the stress too. Politics are getting worse, staying away from it would not bring you justice but rather you just have to know how to play your game. Office politics can be a tricky game, but sometimes you can't win if you don't play.
Sigh. I feel like screaming!
0 comments:
Post a Comment