It's time for me to chill a little. I think I've been very much occupied especially at work and sometimes I just felt that I'm almost drowning with the things coming my way this year.
Last year performance review wasn't as how I expect it would be. I didn't get much out of the discussions, but one take-away was be more visible in the company. It's very generic though, but as much as possible I will take up the challenge if that has taken a toll on my performance review. Sigh. Other than that, it's always the same remark - continue to do the good job, you've done well....bluwek!
I'll be on leave to spend time with the little one tomorrow - yippie!! - and it's going to be a day to relax, enjoy my coffee, watching tv and play with the little girl. Till then :)
Kek Lapis Pandan Cadbury
-
It has been quite a while not showing off my Kek Lapis (Sarawak Layered
Cake)... Today I just baked one... which am preparing for our family away
day th...
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment