It's BLUE SMURF time. Why BLUE SMURF? Oh well, somehow the company that I'm currently working with is having SMEP games and we were all divided in to different team and I am part of the BLUE SMURFS team.
First game was the 5km race held last 16th September and blue falls on the second place. I didn't run. I don't think I'll have the stamina to run...hahaa. Well, I never tried, and I never know. Today we'll have speed chess, going against the YELLOW TIGER team. My friend Michele will be playing...good luck girl!
Next Saturday would be the netball tournament, going against the GREEN HULK. I think I'm pretty excited about this, because I have never played netball even during school days and I only rely on my one and only practice. Hahaha...
Till then, I shall update more on the SMEP games :)
Kek Lapis Pandan Cadbury
-
It has been quite a while not showing off my Kek Lapis (Sarawak Layered
Cake)... Today I just baked one... which am preparing for our family away
day th...
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment