I just stepped in my 38th week of pregnancy and suddenly yesterday evening I was experiencing some back-pain and my tummy starts to feel very uncomfortable. I suspected it's just BH (Braxton Hicks) as it comes and goes but it didn't stopped until now - yes, the very moment I'm typing this entry.
However, the pain is still tolerable and I'll just have to monitor the pattern at least until this evening. If the pain is still there - perhaps it's good just to check with my obstetrician and seek his professional advice. I've consulted my friends and different people experience different labor pains. Some experienced a dreadful pain but some could hardly feel the pain - maybe just like minor cramps and the next thing they know they're in labor!
Yes, that's it...it feels as if I'm getting period cramps - but with a more intense pain. Last Friday I had my weekly check up with the doctor and it seems that my baby has engaged and he even gave me 1 week time to prepare. Hmm...excited? Yes I am...can't wait to see my little angel. Nervous? Indeed...phew! My first time bah...
Kek Lapis Pandan Cadbury
-
It has been quite a while not showing off my Kek Lapis (Sarawak Layered
Cake)... Today I just baked one... which am preparing for our family away
day th...
6 years ago
2 comments:
Don't forget to breathe...he..he..memang forget punya....semua utai di pelajar terus hilang dari ingatan.
ETE...wait until the day comes...meda ingat ka enda. Ilak ku madah ka nuan..eheheh
Post a Comment